Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

RTAB.. Help

:pissed: :pissed:God! everywhere i go to try to download RTAB 1.16... its off limits! Some1 help... I dont know wts happening :cry:

I have the script, I got it a looooong time ago, back when it was available to everyone, but I'm not sure if I should give it to you since the thread with the script must have been removed for a reason, if a mod says its ok I'll give it too you.

If you look at other RPG Maker sites you can find it... thats what I had to do since I started a new project and had made some edits to the original...

just google up RMXP RTAB and it should come up... I don't know why it isn't here anymore...  I don't want to post the site because the mods here might ban me or something and I really like reading people's projects :D idk its kinda harsh here now so like grimreaper said it must've been taken down from here for a reason...

edit: this shouldn't be "illegal" since its the official version from the creators' site... (however there is translation available)

http://members.jcom.home.ne.jp/cogwheel/script/rtab.txt

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.