Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

RTAB and Cogweel

I managed to found the bars for HP/SP/EXP/etc...
I tried with Cogweel but it causes me an error
cause of that i tried with the SephirotSpawn bars and it goes well....
some time later... I tried the RTAB....without good results....
i dont know if it is because im using Sephirot bars instead of cogweels
i tried the "Agility based Battle" Scrip, the "Scrolling Menu + RTAB Confing" and the "RTAB Edit". all of them with an error.
so... coual any gentle soul gimme a compatible version with the sephirot bar for the RTAB (if it got that zoom would be better =3)?
also i tried the animated text
it dont causes an error, but there are no letters!!
or, if there are, they are transparent..':|
please help
also if you could lend me a scripting tutorial would be really apreciated....
well.....emmmmm...thanks.....I think.....:D

Lesson 1:
Sometimes the order the scripts affects their usefullness. One script can override another, thus making some features totally gone or causing errors.

Lesson 2:
Sometimes, scripts conflict with other scripts or are totally incompatible. As an example, RTAB is not compatible with some battle add-ons. Those add-ons are typically written for the default battle system that RMXP comes with, so RTAB is limited in the add-ons it can use. You have to try 'em out to see if they work.

Lesson 3:
For those people who have problems seeing TEXTS when using the scripts available on these forums, the problems tend to arise from users of... improper... copies of RPGMaker XP. :S These include versions that are translated from the original Japanese copies, and the infamous Postality Knights version of RMXP... Neither of which are legal or condoned in this forum. ':| As such, if you are the user of either of these you are asked to download the legally authorized 'Trial' copy (from sources like http://www.download.com) and pay the $60 registration fee.

Lesson 4:
Um... please work on your TYPING skills. :D It'll make it easier to understand your request.

Well I try to aply everything you said to me.... as for the RMXP it IS a translated version of the japanese one. I get it from a friend in the institute.... so i think it's pirate ( *smash head in da wall* ) I will try the original from now on......(could someone lend me $60?) as for the 4º...I'm peruvian, I will try to practice this more then =P...
Thanks!!!!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.