Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

RTAB Advanced Individual Commands

-I was wondering if someone could script my request to have another skill section, that is like limit break. All it really is, is a section for skills, another command is all. Using a section marker to organize them, this needs to be compatible with Laura's Escape, and DurVVulfman's Limit Break 2.4.

-My idea is for summoning section to go with Leon's Summoning script, and status.
They I may not use them, just an idea I have.
I would aprieciate the help, doesn't have to be fancy.
Details of the Command
-They skills are going to be used with Limit Break 2.4. by DurVVulfman.
They will beable to use once the bar is full.
http://www.rmxp.org/forums/index.php?topic=27616.0 - This is the thing I was talking about.
Not likely to use, but maybe. If someone wants to base this script if it is made off of this that's fine.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.