Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

RPGMaker XP script requests (3)

well, I am fairly familiar withe the program, and I would like to know if theres a possible way for the following scripts on it. The scripts are:-
1) I was wondering if theres one so that it has your player stats on one side (like in final fantasy) and the commands on the right, so that I can make home-made characters and not have to do the battle pictures?
2) I was also wondering if theres one so that you can have characters follow each other, so that if I have a party of 4, they follow one another?
3) I would also like to know how to make the games time change (from morning to night and such) with the computers clock.

I would like to thank everyone in advanced to those who can help me, thank you.

killerzkings":19zkeh7i said:
Use the FFIV SDK
the second is a catepillar script use the "search" function
third use the "search" function also
Next time, use the "search" function

Honestly, if you're going to tell them to search for something, at least spell it right. It is a caterpillar script, and a day/night script. Also, not all of the day/night scripts do it based on the computer's time, so be shure to read a little bit into the thread, instead of just copying the script into your project.

Anyway, @PheonixGRX: Just use the forum search button at the top to look for the terms I mentioned.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.