Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

RPG MAKER VX SP1

I found this in the momomomo demo archive and I think it may be usefull so here is the RPG MAKER VX SP1:

Code:
#==============================================================================
# â–  VX_SP1
#------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#  プリセットスクリプトã

Well the other one fixes Varible operations. This one fixes,

* Some errors with the animation database cells displayed on screen
    * Some errors with the cells priorities of the animation displayed on screen
    * Some errors with the cells Y calculation properties displayed on screen
    * Some errors when two or more graphic in a row animation release errors

[codebox] #==============================================================================
# â–  VX_SP1
# Trouble of the pre-setting script is corrected.
#==============================================================================

# [SP1 correction contents]
# * When at animation, from the cell where the cell where number is large number
#  is small it is on the picture when coming (the Y-coordinate is small), the
#  disability where where priority of indication of the cell stops becoming
#  according to specification combination was corrected.
# * At the time of reversing display of animation, the correction stripe it does
#  the trouble which calculation method of the Y-coordinate has mistaken and
#  is continuing the same animation, the occasion where it indicates, mistaking
#  necessary graphics, releasing, the it corrected the trouble which has the
#  case where you put away.

class Sprite_Base < Sprite
  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------
  # â—

Damn! I was about to release something like that, but I've only fix the cells priorities Y calculation. That's quite interesting to see all these bugs.

@Dargor

interesting indeed. It obviously seems that RPG maker VX was rush out. It as lots of but and criticaly lack of crucials elements that were in other rpg maker. Has I see it, when you do a new game in a series you've got to improved it and not like they do with RMVX.

I was using RMVX since it come out in japan this last december and now for a few week i began to think that is not the best maker out there and I have become to be very disapointed.

So for my game development i think that i will use the game.exe from VX and make my game with XP!... my two cents ;)

That's a bit off-topic, but if you want to do so, you can use RGSS2 with RMXP. I did a little tutorial in the Tutorials section, you might want to take a look at it.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.