Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

RPG Maker VX ABS Request

RMVX ABS Request!

Okay, I know what your thinking;  there is already an ABS for RMVX!  Yes, I know this, but the one I want is more advanced then those!

The features I want for this ABS are, like I said, a bit more advanced then those of most other ABS's.  These features are:
1.  I want it to support a party.  I want them to have their own AI, to where THEY attack on their own time.  For example, if your in a battle with 3-4 monsters, you could fight a monster, and they could fight a monster, and if there's a boss, then every one can attack it, unless you say else-wise.

2.  Item/Skill hotkeys.  This would be great.

3.  Attacking animation, and I don't mean the entire character moving.  I just want it to show a sword swinging right infront of your character as you attack.

4.  Projectile/Bow support.  Another must have.

5. HUD.  Show's entire party's HP/MP, arrows(if bow equipped), and gold.

6. Last and not least, a hotkey bar at the bottom of the screen.

7. Wait, I lied.  An option for me to turn off the ABS/HUD by event.

Whew, that was a mouthful...  anyway, if you are willing to make this for me, I greatly appreciate it.  I tried to go into as much detail as possible, so if you have any other questions, just ask...

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.