Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

(Rmxp)New ABS?

OK Sorry I removed my old one becuase the post might have confussed people...
So here I made a new topic....

NEW Request!!

Can someone make me an abs system that when ever you click Ctrl you atack and when you click X you should be able to use a skill....

I keep forgetting.....
My game is a side scrolling game like MapleStory......
So it should work the same way....
And also when you click Z a menu of your skills should pop up and then you can choose a skill to use....

~~Plz help!~~

{"Realy I wait all day and night for someone to do something...but then no one does it....they just coment...so is there anyone out the willing to help? soory if I sound rude...but it has been for ever since a request of mine actualy been answered....("It's not this forums falt...")

EDIT: Oh and of course I need the people in my party to atack as well...
so it has to work with the Actor Train Script....

EDIT: Oh and of course it has to change your actor graphics to something else that is atacking...
Oh and you can add w.e you want...

LOL...
When I asked about this, they told me to switch makers. So I'll say the same to you... Switch makers.
I mean, that's if you are making a 2D Game.
Well, good luck in getting a better answer.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.