Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

RMXP - How to make this kind of system?

I want a custom menu system that works like this: You have a couple of transparant boxes in the lower left corner, they are empty. As you equip something, for example a helmet the icon of the helmet in question appears in one of the boxes.

This is how I want them stacked:

[ ] <-Helmet.
[ ][ ][ ] <-Left:Weapon - Middle:Armor - Right:Shield
    [ ]  [ ]  [ ]  [ ] <-Left - Boots. - Middle:Accesory Ring. - Right:Accesory Ring.

I'm using Blizz-ATB system and think having the equipment showing like that would be pretty nifty.

http://i308.photobucket.com/albums/kk35 ... ku/dhd.jpg - Image of what the boxes I want to use looks like, lovely if the numbers could be skipped.^^

Also a script for being able to equip three accesories instead of just one would be nice, aswell as boots.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.