Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

RMXP Battle Windows Script

To whoever decides that this script is worth their time, a million thank you's. This is what I am using,

Sideview Battle System Tankentai XP

The only modification I did to it was to disable the battle windows script by atoa entirely

I need a few other changes, but I am not yet skilled enough to do them myself.... got rid of fight escape bar via --> http://www.creationasylum.net/forum/index....showtopic=12858

Second major change is to the actual layout of the windows themselves...

I made a diagram....

Layout.jpg

the top one is what you should see when not choosing an action. the bottom one should have an arrow or some sort of indicator, that shows what character is selected, and what menu item is selected....

Although it is not necessary, but would be appreciated, if i could have hp/mp bars under the hp/mp stats, that would be much appreciated as an additional extra.

So far that is all I really want right now, thank you in advance.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.