Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

RMVX scripts for RXMP

This is more of a question than a request, since I don't really need this. I was wondering if it is possible or if anyone is working on incorperating some of the VX features into XP. IMO, XP is the better game making software, but VX has interesting features such as text describing the actions during battle and a vehicle system.

Is anyone planning on rewriting these systems for XP? Or, for that matter, has anybody already done it?

Thanks for any help.

Lambchop wrote a vehicle system, DerVVulfman enhanced it. (do a search)

I don't know if anyone has enhanced the 'battle messages', but it wouldn't be terribly difficult since the help
window is already there, and displays the skills that get used.

Be Well

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.