Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[RMVX] RTAB

HI PEOPLE!!!

Now that that's done, can I please request a RTAB, (Real Time Active Battle) system for RMVX. It'd be the same as the XP one. A battle camera would be also really cool...

You could just convert the XP one if that's possible...

I'm not going to bother to say what RTAB is. Because if someone doesn't then they probably can't help...  :grin:

AMOS36

-Ginger ninja

Maybe some more details? No one is EVER gonna make a request like this. Yes, all the scripters know what a RTAB is. But if you request a custom one, you really need details. And, I'm sure that one is in progress. If you see how many scripts for VX are already out yet... Wow. Also, I wouldn't say I don't want one.

I am requesting the same one as XP, VX's is really bad...

If there is one out there, then post a link! If there is one in progress, make a post!

Duh... *Whacks head with imaginable wet fish*

It couldn't take that long to redo the original XP one... Could it?

It could, because VX's system is so different, there is a lot less to work with.  The whole RTAB system would pretty much need to be started from scratch.  I think VX uses less viewports as well so it's more difficult to adapt.

But, it could be a long time before scripts that were great in XP trickle out, if you can't wait DerVVulfman has an actor script that shows your characters as a battler; or there is a side view battle system that looks pretty solid.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.