Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[RMVX] - Need a Script

Hi guys, this is my first post so sorry if it isn't so good :lol:

As the title says, I need a script for RPG Maker VX, it's a bit hard to explain, due to that I'm not so good at english, I speak spanish in my country :lol:, but what i want to make in my game is that the player fights from the normal camera, and not entering in a "Battle", it's like fighting in a MMORPG Online game like Ragnarok or W.O.W, but not in 3D, I mean fighting with the monsters from the normal camera, Thanks you and sorry for my "Noobness"  :lol:

Greetings, Francoguira.

Franco, your English is actually pretty good.

However, it's still difficult to understand what "normal" means.

Do you mean you want the characters to fight on the map instead of going to a seperate "Battle Scene"?
If so, you want to look for an ABS (Action Battle System). There are several of them posted here on RMXP.org, and probably a few more at other RMXP online communities.

I'm sure some of the more current ones have already been, or are in the process of being converted to RGSS2 for RMVX

Sometimes half the battle is just knowing what to search for...

Be Well

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.