Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dead Content [RM2k3]The Legend of Zelda: Courage, Power, and Wisdom v2.0

Dead content awaiting restoration.

How long did you play this game?

• Haven't Played

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Less than 2 Hours

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • 3-4 Hours

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 5-6 Hours

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 7-8 Hours

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9-10 Hours

• 10+ Hours

• Total voters
Official Website: C-Division Works

The Legend of Zelda: Courage, Power, and Wisdom v2.0

EDIT:New features for version 2.0:

- This version has the anticipated "Boss Battle Mode" at the end for all those who thought
the game was too easy.

- U-Division has provided a Bestiary so you can know more about the monsters you defeat.

- More Fixed Bugs

- The download file is in zip for those who have been having trouble with rar.

---Note---
- With this new release, you will have to start a new game, but this gives you an opportunity
  to play with a different class. (There are many skills to learn).

- IF YOU EVER CANNOT ACCESS YOUR ABILITY GRID, GO TO A SAVE POINT. IT WILL FIX THE PROBLEM.

Estimated Playtime: 3-5 Hours
Engine: RPG Maker 2003

Category: RPG/Puzzler

Download Link: The Legend of Zelda: Courage, Power, and Wisdom v2.0

Trailer: Release Trailer

Description: (Ocarina of Time story sequel) In order to defeat Ganondorf, Zelda seals him and herself away. The Triforce of Power goes to Link and Zelda keeps her own away from harm. But the Triforce of Power still has a hint of Ganon's evil inside it and once Link acquires it, Dark Link is set loose, containing the Triforce of Power. Also, when Dark Link comes out, he takes with him the Triforce of Courage from Link. However, he is unable to use it because he needs Zelda's Triforce as well. To keep Link from getting the Triforce, Dark Link shatters it into 5 pieces and spreads them across Hyrule, keeping only one close to him, until he can find a way to bring Zelda back from another dimension.

Features: Zelda interactive dungeons(Bombs, arrows, boomerang, and hookshot for puzzles.
Raise stats and learn skills through AP system.
Three different pathways to take to learn different skills (Courage, Power, and Wisdom.)
Sidequests
RPG Maker 2003 battle system with added features. (Change weapons, etc.)
Zelda: Link to the past graphics and design

Controls: Press 1 to check gametime and AP
Press 2 to edit abilities
Press shift to use scenario based weapon.

Screenshots:
http://two.xthost.info/udivision/c/CPW1.jpg[/img]

http://two.xthost.info/udivision/c/CPW2.jpg[/img]
This is the where you raise your stats and learn techniques

http://two.xthost.info/udivision/c/CPW3.jpg[/img]

http://two.xthost.info/udivision/c/CPW4.jpg[/img]

http://two.xthost.info/udivision/c/CPW5.jpg[/img]

http://two.xthost.info/udivision/c/CPW6.jpg[/img]

There will be updated versions so feedback is appreciated.

Looks nice, reminds me of the gameboy version that I would always play during long car-rides.

don't have RM2k3 though =/

regi

Sponsor

Looks pretty nice, but a turn-based battle system...

Ah well, guess you can't do too much without any scripting.

The turn based battle system wasn't done on laziness or something like that. I didn't want to be like all the other zelda fan games. They had already perfected everything about zelda's abs so I didn't feel like making one. Instead, I just used rm2k3's battle system and added stuff to it. Thanks for letting me clear that up though.

I was REALLY IMPRESSED until I saw the battle screen.

I'm still kind of impressed though, keep up the good work.

Edit: HOLY FUCK I JUST NECROPOSTEDplease don't ban me despain i didnt mean it ;-;

My music is mostly midis so up your midi sound in your settings...Anyway,

VERSION 2.0 IS NOW OUT!

Click HERE to download, check back to the first post for information.

(I'm still not completely done, updates will continue to come...)

- This version has the anticipated "Boss Battle Mode" at the end for all those who thought
the game was too easy.

- U-Division has provided a Bestiary so you can know more about the monsters you defeat.

- More Fixed Bugs

---Note---
- With this new release, you will have to start a new game, but this gives you an opportunity

Okay this is cool in all but this is a lot like the DS Version, and btw, get ABS, nobody likes that kind of battle system, especailly on a ZELDA fan game

People had pretty much already mastered implementing the zelda battle system into rpg maker so instead of competing with them, this is an alternate style.

c-division":3o508i55 said:
My music is mostly midis so up your midi sound in your settings...Anyway,

VERSION 2.0 IS NOW OUT!

Click HERE to download, check back to the first post for information.

(I'm still not completely done, updates will continue to come...)

the game was too easy.

- More Fixed Bugs

---Note---

If you want a rar viewer then WinRar is free, providing you get version3.61.  It says trial runs out after 40days but mine has been going for around 8months now... and it can open zips.

BTW have you got music in the game now?

I have winrar, but people were complaining about it being a rar file even though winrar is free so I made it a zip. The game has always had music but on some systems it's quieter than it should be. Make sure in your sound settings your Midi volume is all the way up because most of my music is midis.

Hey guys, now that my zelda game has been out for about a year and a month, I just wanted to know what the consensus on the game is. Please answer the new poll in the OP. Feel free to also tell me what you thought of it by responding in this thread.

If you played for a lot longer than 10 hours, could you state how long you played?

(Also note that the game time given by the game doesn't include battles so account for that when you answer in the poll.)

I'm sorry, but the turn-based sorta ruins it. Get XP if you don't already have it and use Blizzard's custom fighting script. It works better.

That may be true for some fans, but I wanted to do something different and the game ended up working out well and so it's still worth playing.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.