Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Ring Menu lost...

Anyone have that old Ring menu? I saw it before but I cant rember where.. It had icons that were in a circle and they scrolled through to select one. I found one but it wasnt the one I was looking for.. I wanted the one that shows what Map your on and the time played, steps taken and the gold. Thats the one I had in my game, but didnt make a backup and lost it complelty and I forgot where i got it from.. -long sigh- Please someone post if you find it..

ummmm thats one I said I DIDNT want.. :( I wanted the one thats just like that only it has the number of steps in the lower right corner and the amount of Gold along with the play time.. :(

Sasame Kiryu said:
Dude, that's so easy to script straight into this script. Tell me how you'd like it layed out specifically and I'll modify the script for you myself.

Mkay I love it how it is now, but I wanted it to have in the lower left corner the following, Gold, and Time Played. Then thats it :)

Sasame Kiryu said:
Well, MistTribe, I've failed to see what you'd like for me to do with this script... If you'd just take the time to look over the script, you'd see where you can edit it...

I just wanted the boxxes smaller.. :( And the Map Location box longer so that it doesnt take two lines to show the location name :(

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.