Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

RGSS103J.dll

What is the RGSS103J.dll, and how is it different from the old English and Japanese dlls? I assume its an updated DLL for RPG Maker XP but how does it improve the current DLLs?

ccoa

It's supposed to contain fixes to work better with Vista. However, it is for the Japanese version, I am not sure what would happen if you use it with the English version.

RGSS103J.dll is made by RPG Maker XP. Without this file, the game will not run. sometimes, you need to set the Japanese locale language otherwise it won't work. You need to try by changing the languages. For your convenience, get the file from here:https://dlldownloads.com/rgss103j-dll/, and I hope you will have no problems thereafter.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.