Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[RESOLVED]Need help with a Class Changing Script for XP...

Ok... I'm new here so don't hate me if I accidentally break some rules with this post...
Anyways... awhile back I got this script from Creation Asylum made by sephirothspawn.
It's basically Job Class and Party Changer... Although I'm not using the Party changer the
Class Changer is absolutely essential for my project... only problem is that it has two errors...
1. When a character changes class... all their equipment stays on even if that class cannot equip them
2. When changing classes since this script saves lvs for each class... if you change to class of lower lv with fewer
hp and mp/sp an error occurs where the char. will have the same Maximun hp sp of the previous class, though the minimum hp sp is the actual hp sp the char should have when changing to that class...
I have fixed both problems using events...
the only thing is I want to put this Class changer into the menu... and with these two glitches intact I can't.:down:   
I'm not very good at scripting... in truth I totally suck at it.
And I've recently added Prexus Job changing script for VX to my VX project... but I still want to finish my XP project... since Prexus job changer works perfectly without these two errors from this script... I thought that maybe someone on these forums can help me.

This Topic has been resolved in the RGSS/RGSS2 Support section of the forums.

Bump.
Anybody has any Ideas?
I can try fixing it myself if I can get someone to help me.
But I do understand it's a pretty complex script, and that not many might have any Idea of how to
fix the problems.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.