Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[RESOLVED] Custom Stat Increase (Battle points?)

RMXP or RMVX:
RMVX please
Detailed Description:
Since this might be a bit confusing, i'll try to explain what i need as detailed as possible.
I would like a script that imitates the stat level up system of Lord of the Rings: The third age.
Okay, here's what i'd like the script to do.
1) On each level up, the actor that levels upwould be given 2 Stat points (4 at every 5 levels but not needed).
2) After the battle the game continues normally (doesn't go to some lvl up screen).
3) The player can then open the menu and access the stats screen.
4) There he/she can use these skill points to level up there stats as so:
XBXBerethorStatsMenu.jpg
The only bit needed is the stat lvl up and maybe the info on top.
The picture is not needed. Neither is the top bit that lets you switch to equip/menu etc.

I have searched and searched for something like this but all i have found were broken links (probably just my pc).

Thanks in advance to anybody that can either make this script or point me in the direction of anything similiar. :biggrin:

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.