Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[Resolved] Character's frame speed and walk speed

Hi there, I'm not sure if there's a script for just this out there, but I need a script that only allows me to toggle how fast the sprite goes through the walking frames and also allows me to increase the speed of their walk (maybe double the speed of the highest speed available). To be more specific, I want the events to run at this same speed, but I also want to be able to change their speed to even faster on the fly ;). A good example of what I'm aiming for would be a giant sprite walking in my game...because if the sprites bigger, I want him to be able to take bigger steps, (decrease frame rate, increase walk speed).

Scripts I am using are...neo mode 7.
here's a link ;)

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=19976&hilit=new+mode+7

So I would like either a link to the already created script or a script created for this function :) thanks in advance :)

(I'm sorry if this a bothersome, I've tried searching for it, but nothing seems to come up for just this...I know the pixelmovement script has this function, but I do not want to move in pixels)

SS Muu kindly provided me with a script, thanks man :D

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.