Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

requesting scriptor who can edit

Now I need someone to edit a script for me. I don't personally know if there is a script out there already that has a pokemon battle on it, but if there is I would like someone to edit it for me. All I need is a second life bar and when that second life bar is depleted, its a game over. That's all I want. The choice to attack the pokemon or the second life bar (i.e. the player). When the first life bar is depleted it lets you choose your next pokemon, but when yours is depleted its a game over. Can anyone help me? This is for free though, you'll have credit but I can't pay

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.