Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Requesting non-download ATB with instructions (I use legal RMXP)

Tidoc

Subject...

The reason why I am not requesting a downloadable script is because I'm not allowed to download anything.
Please paste a good ATB script with instructions here.

Have you looked through the Script Listings?
Have you used the search function?
Given the rarity of an ABS, you are more than likely going to find all this site has to offer in one of those two places. If you cannot find one that has all the scripts posted, you are out of luck.

The reason why most ABS scripts have demos is because they are very large scripts. They involve book-length code that is a pain in the butt to post. Not to mention the instructions are very indepth and really do best with examples. Some ABS topics out there have instructions in the post as well, and you might be able to find one with a document of the script you can save.

Your best bet is just to ask permission to download one thing. They are usually not that big of a file, and you can always run a virus check.

Hope this helped.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.