Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Requesting a Quest Journal

Hey everyone I asking for another request I'm looking/asking for someone to make a script that lets me have a quest journal(that is an item) in your items page. What I want is that there is a menu inside the quest journal when you open it that has quest in progress, completed quests. Another thing I want in the quest progress menu that when you select a quest a page opens up with the quest name on top,the quest description, below that is the person who gave it to you on the left beside that is where you got it(on the right), objectives (Red Incomplete, Green Complete) below that, How Much gold,exp you get what items you get below the objectives.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.