Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[Request] Tactical System - Limit Break

Introduction

Due to my limited knowledge in RGSS (still trying to learn), I'm having a bit of trouble creating the script(s) needed in order to fill this request. So this is where you come in. I also realise that most of the time requests in this section go ignored due to the lack of interest or the overall complexity of the request.
This request is for a Limit Break script which can be used in the Zenith Tactical Battle System a battle system made by Zenith himself.
I have discussed this with DerVVulfman in request for help, but it doesn't seem that he is familiar with the tactical system and so I seek help from here.

More Information
The custom script must do the following (if possible):
* Up to 12 different methods for the limit bar to be filled
* Bar postion should be near the Battle Help (please look below at Screenshot)
* Default Battlesystem and ZTBS system
* Hide the limitbreak bars from unselected actors.
* Include the bar script inside
* Can apply a 'bar fill' chime.
* Limit break points can be 'zeroed' out by hero's death / start of new round.
* Replace the Attack button to Limit Break and will access a Skill Window with 'enabled' Limit Break skills. But if player doesn't want to use limit break this turn, they press the Right Directional button to return back to Attack.

Screen Shots
Following screenshot is not from actual game, this is an example of the game, a place holder if you must.
View attachment 2571
View attachment 2572

Final Note
Thank you for bearing with me by reading my request, hope this is a clear layout. If anyone could help me with this it will be great, this script will be used in the new project I am currently working on called Lacrima Chronicles, for more information please click on link in my Signature

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.