Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Request RMXP: Need a unique menu screen (CMS)

Script Request Template

Script Title:

This has probably never been done before, so no name!

RMXP or RMVX:

XP

Detailed Description:

The menu that I need has to have these features

-A side-scrolling, sky panorama in the background
-The sript has to make the windowskin semi-transparent (so you can see the side-scrolling panorma)
-The basic commands (eg: Item, Magic, Equip, Status, End) plus a few extra commands (see below) (all of this in the upper left)
Hero Medals (this is a unique feature that I'd like for my game. The "Hero Medals" would probably be a variable and each time the player finds another hero medal it adds 1 on to the "Hero Medals". I just want a section for the player to see how many hero medals he/she has.

Screen shots:

I'll try making a "rough drawing" of it...

Other Scripts I am using (in order):
-AMS by Dubealex
-Ring Menu by XRXS, Dubealex, and HyperShadow180 (hoping to replace with my new menu script! :lol: )
-MOG_Location Name
-MOG_Scene Title XAS Edition
-Leon's Shopping System

>>>AB_Paradogs/Minkoff Side View Battle<<<<
- Active Time Battle v.2.58
- ATB Option - Spell Delay
- Side View Battle (Walking Graphic0
- After Battle Status (old one)
- After Battle Status Increase
- 1 - Configuration
- 2 - Sprite System
- 3 - Battle System
- 4 - Misc Code
- 5 - RTAB Patch

Hey, I'll give this a shot... but I'm quiet busy right now, so it may take a while.
If you have time, I'll be willing to take this request. Now for the Hero Medals, I suppose it's like Pokemons Badges?
And Journal isn't quiet clear. Please explain more. And I hope you have a party changer script, because I'm no good at such things :biggrin:

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.