Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Request Phantasy Star IV CMS

Im working on one right now.. i sware if i can get it made just right i will post it.
The problem im having with the scripting is i just modified scripts there.. and im having hell with changing the transitions... i made it so things show up instaintly.. but now their is some strange bug where each time i bring up a menu it adds on to this pausing thing.. and it has caused it so some times their will be this long pause out of nowhere.

I was once paid $400 to remake this in rm2k3. I haven't tried it in XP yet, but I imagine I could do it fairly easily. Once I get my other requests out of the way I might take a stab at it.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.