Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

(Request) Kingdom Hearts Battle System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to SephirothSpwan's kindness of telling me how to make a decent script request....I will now do it properly.;)

Introduction
Well, I'm just requesting a Kingdom Hearts Battle System script.
In case you don't know how does a Kingdom Hearts Battle System looks like...
See this picture below...
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p66/ ... nished.png[/IMG]
Now that you have a clear vision of how it looks...Let's move on.

Things that may help
This is just my thoughts,okay?
I don't know why....but I know that to make this script...you sorta need to know both Seph's Kingdom Hearts battle system and Mr.Mo's ABS quite alot.
Why Mr.Mo's ABS and not use Seph's KHBS?
1. I want different sprites when you're attacking.
2.Seph's KHBS has a small bug...When you go to a enemy,it says talk.
3.I want custom battle commands something likehttp://i125.photobucket.com/albums/ ... battle.png[/IMG]

Now back to helpful things.
You want the battle commands and such? Then click here

And if there is something more you need about the HUD...Don't hesitate to ask...

Compatibility
Must be compatible with DerVVulfman's Eight Direction & More Frames
Version: 2 script
Also if possible...All AMS

Last Words
I would be thankful if anyone would make this...I know that something like this is really complex...but I really want it...So I'll wait...don't worry:thumb:

• Please, use better topic titles
  • Use better grammer when posting
  • When posting super long url addresses, use the the url tags
    Code:
    [url='www.something.com']here[ /url]
  • Request belong in the Request Forums

Website with the screen posted":x1lqr820 said:
Forgery screen of the System of personalized combat (Custom Battle System) (photoshop ^^ lives) so that you have an outline (it is not programmed yet; graphics: gauges, small System of personalized combat (Custom Battle System): Cladil)

So the script is not scripted yet.

Since I helped created the most of Mr.Mo's ABS HUD I can tell you now that all of that stuff isn't clicable like the screens posted here. You would need constant windows on screen, etc. I know the curve thing is possible I've seen it done elsewhere.

But yeah, would be nice to see this one happen.

Axerax;188933 said:
Since I helped created the most of Mr.Mo's ABS HUD I can tell you now that all of that stuff isn't clicable like the screens posted here. You would need constant windows on screen, etc. I know the curve thing is possible I've seen it done elsewhere.

But yeah, would be nice to see this one happen.

sigh....Yeah I would like to see this one happen too.....
Well i know someone can do this....
But I'll be glad to wait!:D

Refer to the main post.

WiZ`

are you searcing for the combo system to? with the battlemen?? if it is so, then i'm interested to in this script, like kingdom hearts battle sistem for 1 player with the battle men? and the combo system
(also the AI for the enemy logically XD) if i've understand what do you need i'll be greatfull to help you :)
but i can make only something with the event :\ i can't do much with the script X|

WiZ`;190672 said:
are you searcing for the combo system to? with the battlemen?? if it is so, then i'm interested to in this script, like kingdom hearts battle sistem for 1 player with the battle men? and the combo system
(also the AI for the enemy logically XD) if i've understand what do you need i'll be greatfull to help you :)
but i can make only something with the event :\ i can't do much with the script X|

Thanks for REPLYING! Also thanks for wanting to HELP! but....what do you mean battlemen?
Thanks

WiZ`

could you put on this topic the link of the site where the abs is?

EDIT: i've download the game, and.... after the intro it makes me an error, in a class called "bulle message" i can't creat a bitmap at line 7 Oo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.