Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Request for potions window, and hotkey

So, what I need is a script that displays 2 small windows on the game screen, one that shows the icon of the hp potion (red) and says how many potions there are, and one that shows the icon of the sp potion (blue) and how many there are. Then, I need to have a hotkey assigned to each of them that uses an editable number of potions (so i can have modes where you drink more than one at a time) when the button is pressed, and the number display in the small window goes down accordingly. I also need to be able to move the window around on my screen with x,y coordinates, change the size, and the opacity.
Heres a basic image of the window (the white square is where the icon would go)
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n117 ... ample1.jpg[/img]
I'd be much obliged to anyone that could make this for me =)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.