Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Request for Harts Horn Item menu

S0L0

Hi, I have a small request to do.

Since I want to make my game inventory be as a real inventory, wich I mean, when I open the Inventory I see a command menu with 4 options: Weapons, Armors, Items, Misc (mainly for quest items)

The only problem is, when I move cursor over an item, the helpwindow automaticly shows the item description as normal, but I want to see on left buttom corner showing the item information (like the "Samo's CASS (Custom Ability and Skill System)" do for his skills), but so far I keep getting error saying "item not valid variable" or whateva

So I tried use Harts Horn Item and modify it, but stil same problem, so is anyone here who be able make a small addon for when we move over a item/armor/weapon the item information (price, attack, armor, etc) shows up without we need press the button... ??

I hope have been clear, if someone be able do this I would apreciate since I keep getting stupid error about game can't understand what the item and @item variable are ...

Thanks

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.