Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[REQUEST] Custom Class/Job System

Summary
I am working on a Chao based RPG, and I need a custom class/job script made to match Chao evolution. The player, eventually will be able to go to a specific character or location to allow their Chao characters to evolve. This is where, it is a RPG, and the characters are Chao, and the evolution system is incorporated into a class system.
http://chao.wikia.com/wiki/Chao_Evolution
Fly=Int
Run=Agi
Swim=Dex
Power=Str

Features Desired
*Once the character or his party reach a specific level, they will be able to go to a location or character to have their Chao evolve, which depending on their alignment and their highest stat.
*After they beat the game, and get up to level 70, they will have the option to evolve to a Chaos Chao, Light, Neutral, or Dark.
*In my game, I'm adding two new alignments: Rose and Chaotix. So, perhaps include them in the indexing/checking part or whatever.

Mockups
mockscreen.png

Games its been in
The Chao Evolution concept as a class...none. But Chao where primarily featured in Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2, and most of the GBA Sonic games.

Did you search?
Yes

Scripts Being Used
Enu Side-View Custom Battle System (Enu and Atoa)
All of the weapon animal add-ons for Enu Side-Battle
Animated Battlers for Enu SV BS
Battle Windows for Enu SV BS
HP/MP Meters for Enu SV BS
Atoa CTB for Enu SV BS
AMS (Dubalex)
Map Stats* (Dubalex)
Shop Overhaul (Leon)
Anti Event Lag System (Zeriab)
Aligment System (Leon)
Advanced Weather System (Ccoa)
Character Database (Nakate)
Monster Book with comments (Momo)
Compile Multiple Show Choices Together (Jimmie)
*=Including Keyboard script.

Where did you search?
RMXP
CA
Google
RMRK

What did you search for?
chao
chao evolution
class system

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.