Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[Request] CMS :D

padami

Hi guys !  :lol:

Im having a bit of a trouble  :tongue:, im looking for a CMS that is in game, like a sort of the runescape menu.
I've been looking for it for a few weeks now i think, but found nothing  :sad:

By that i mean that the menu isnt opened by pressing a pause button, but already in the game.
I already thought of it that i needed a mouse movement script and that i can click the things in the menu.

I already have a mouse movement script but i'm really like a noob at scripting, I can recognise things in scripts and i can change things a bit in scripts,
but in really a bit of a noob.

So if anyone could help me making a menu?
It doesn't have to look precisely like that,, i only want the idea of an non pause menu at the right side of the game.
BIG RESPECT THEN  :lol: :thumb: :thumb:

Heres a example
http://www.freewebs.com/padami/rs.jpg[/img]

Ahh man, i would be SOOOO HAPPY:lol: :lol:

PS: If i did something wrong, please tell me, this is my first topic  :thumb:q

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.