Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[REQ]Split Party + Catapiller

Tdata

Sponsor

Script Title:
Split Party
RMXP or RMVX:
RMXP
Detailed Description:
I would like to request a 'party' system where your party members follow you in a catapiller way. You have the option of switching between the party members to select the leader, or to leave the 'line'. While apart, the selected character acts as his/her own party. The player can switch between that member and the others. If I were to select Actor1 and detach him from the 'line' and go to part of the map. I then select Actor3 and make him the leader and have him lead the group to another section of the map. While this is going on, Actor1 is doing nothing. Just standing there.

What is the point of this? Say you have to push a button to open the door. It remains open only so long as you are at the panel. You detach Actor1 and Select Actor2 and go through the door and hit the 'override' letting Actor1 enter the room.

This Idea is based off of the game Star Trek: The Next Generation for Sega Genisis. If it weren't against the rules, I'd post the game and Emulator and let you see for yourself.

No other Scripts are being used currently.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.