Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[REQ] Menu

I would like a menu design exactly like the file attached to this. The options in the menu are in a single scroll down menu so it shows only 1 option at a time. the options should be Items, Skills, Equpiment, Status, Quest Items, Character Switch, Save, Load and Quit. If you can, make another item menu except it only reads items with the Element 16, or an attribute with the name of Quest. And quest items shouldn't be listed in the normal Items list. If you can't do this, just take out the Quest Items completely. I want it so there is more than 1 currency show, currency 1 is the standard currency, 2 is 1=1000 standard, and 3 is 1=1000 second currency. The date and time should be read from the computer if thats possible. The box that has the Character Name and all of that should be exactly as it describes, but luck should be a percent chance to if your gonna get 0-4 items from battle. Yes, everything should be in bar style please. the parameters should be there also. The characters equipment should only show the names of his equipment and no icons. Thank you. I hope the picture and this are well defined to how i want it.

Edit: Also, everything on the left side should be completely aligned.
Edit2: the top window box doesnt have to be there, but if it is, it should discribe what the options do.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.