Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Remove BGS Once in new map

I want a script which only plays BGS and BGM in the assigned map only and not like when ur in one map and it has 1 BGM and when you go to another with no BGM it plays the BGM from the map you just got out of I want no music on that map , and I dont want to do Events for this , thx- if possible

Don't really understand what you want... Rephrase it (the longer your sentence it, the harder everyone understand).

But... from your title... you want to remove BGS from a map? I think that can be done withouth script; just set the BGS to (none) and you're done!

I don't think when I have a map (let's say A) with BGM and another one without BGM (let's say B); the A's BGM still plays if I enter B. You should've forgotten to set B's BGM to (none)...

Okay..I have a map with no BGM or BGS and I want it like that .
But when I go to a map with BGM and Sound and come out the music is there.
I want it so that the BGM and BGS stay on the assigned map and no where else

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.