Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Real Estate Script

I was wondering if some one here could make me a real-estate system.  I would want it to where you could also purchase furniture, and get home upgrades, and even move, swapping your furniture to your new house.  Another great addition to this would be the ability to flip/rotate/move your furniture around.  If any of you are intristed in this n00b request, than please make it!

Actingman00":24te6opc said:
This could be done with events, it would just take some variables and conditional branches.

I would do it for you but I got not time whatsoever sorry.

The problem is, if I were to do it with events, it would be to jumbled up.

Actingman00":24gnp1sh said:
hi122neo":24gnp1sh said:
Actingman00":24gnp1sh said:
This could be done with events, it would just take some variables and conditional branches.

True enough.
Well, if you happen to get any free time, I will really appriciate it

hi122neo":1p47ygaa said:
Actingman00":1p47ygaa said:
hi122neo":1p47ygaa said:
Actingman00":1p47ygaa said:

True enough.
Alright, I can work on it at some point.  It might be a little confusing though, my systems tend to be :p

I need a system like this anyway for my game.

Actingman00":3c3vc00k said:
hi122neo":3c3vc00k said:
hi122neo":3c3vc00k said:

True enough.
Alright, I can work on it at some point.  It might be a little confusing though, my systems tend to be :p

I need a system like this anyway for my game.

well, as long as there's somthing like this to trigger it: $scene = Scene_Purchase_House.new

Hmm, i don't think i can do it but i could make it so you buy stuff, but not the rotating thing. It would take a week of strait eventing to get down a house. But i did upload what i did do, you can only buy a house and buy furniture.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HOAEPU74
NOTE: Middle house is the only house that i bothered to fiddle with, you can try making your own furniture in the other houses.

Bullet_Darkness":nap4lqt9 said:
Hmm, i don't think i can do it but i could make it so you buy stuff, but not the rotating thing. It would take a week of strait eventing to get down a house. But i did upload what i did do, you can only buy a house and buy furniture.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HOAEPU74
NOTE: Middle house is the only house that i bothered to fiddle with, you can try making your own furniture in the other houses.

k, thanks, Ill try this out

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.