Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Rare Drops Script

This may have already been done, but im looking for a script allowing monsters to potentially drop multiple items, each with its own % chance of being dropped.

For example, i could set it so a monster has a 50% chance of dropping a potion, a 49% chance of dropping an antidote and a 1% chance of dropping a mythril sword.

Optionally, but preferably, i would like to be able to set a certain amount of gold aswell as items and i would also like to be able to create key items that increase the % chance of rare item drops.

It would also need to be SDK 1,5 compatible, because that is the only one that works with all my current scripts.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.