Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Random transitions? The classic zoom transition?

I was looking through my transitions today and trying to decide between a few different ones when it occured to me-- I'd preffer to use them ALL. Its a small touch but I think a script that made the transition into combat randomly chosen from those either uploaded into the file or in the RTP(or both, since I like both the RTP ones and a few I found/made) would break up the tedium of battling if only slightly.
My other request is the for the classic console/rm2k zoom transition preceding battle which I'd honestly preffer over any of the things possible with the built in transition system. Either/both scripts would be highly useful and I hope someone thinks this worth their time.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.