Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Ragnarok Style Card System Please look

I hope this is where this goes.
Ok, I have two scripts that came from a Japanese site. These scripts were apart of someone's request so there is no real information on how they work and would really like some of the experts to look at them and give me a bit of help. If no one can fix them, I would like some one to give a stab at it. In theory what it is supposed to do is; you find a card that drops from a monster. you click the card and it is placed on a weapon, or armor in a slot, determined by the number of slots on the armor or weapon. when it is added, in changes the name of the weapon or armor. Ex. A giant card may say gives +3 attack, you can place it in a weapon that has 1 to 4 slots in it. When placed in the weapon, lets say longsword, the name of the weapon changes to Titan Longsword. titan being the name added because of the card. If a second card is placed in the weapon (we'll say this weapon only has two slots) that may give the ability of stun to the weapon the weapon would then say Titan Sting Longsword. or Double Titan Longsword if there are two giant cards.(I hope that's not too confusing) These are the Scripts.
Thank you in advance
Code:
#==============================================================================
# Â

Here is the second script
because it is long I will break it in to three parts
Part 1
#==============================================================================
# Â

No idea what your really asking..

But i dont think very many people know Japaneses here...

Try using some kind of translator and piece it together the best you can if you cant find help here..

Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately the translation doesn't help but I will continue to post the remaining parts.
and actually I think I can do this in two parts so here is part 2
#--------------------------------------------------------------------------
  # Â

Japanese characters don't matter, because the coding language is the same.

I'm not sure if this is for VX or XP, but if this is for VX, I'd like to second this request as I currently have a similar one open.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.