Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Quest system with SDK 2.2

I'd like to have a simple quest-system that works with SDK 2.2. It should use windowskin and should have link from "Mainmenu". Also it should show atleast completed, incompleted and not founded quests. Ask for more information.

Hope you understanded.

Draw a mockup of what you want it to look like, and how you want it to be set up. (Like you want it in Modules, or whatever)
That will help scripters to understand what you want and you'll get higher chances to get this request filled.

Ok, I'll try again:

So I'd like to have SIMPLE quest system that works with SDK 2.2. It should bbe able to select from menu [Menu-picture] and
the quest window should look like [This]

On top of the window should be the quest name.
Left side should be different quest where you can select the quest.(You can't select a quest that hasnt found yet)
Right box should include details of quest like, NPC: who gives you the quest, Place where the NPC is and ofcourse the tasks wich should be in different colors depending are they done or not.

[System should be pretty much like in Runescape if you know]

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.