Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

PvP

I have searched these forums and I havn't fount anything so now im requesting... Does anyone have or will make a Player vs player script for netplay 1.6.3? Not the on map scripts but it goes into a battle like it would if you were going in a normal rpg maker xp battle?

Sorry I havn't learned all the rules if I need to be requesting this in the Netplay plus master thread will a moderator move it or close this?

Thanks

netplay has stopped having support, dosnt mean we are never gonna speak of it again I have used eclipse, elysium, chaos engine, and vbgore. I have decided i am going to use netplay. This would be nice if someone has this but right now im more intrested in getting ABS to work.
Thanks

Edit-Oops, didn't read all the first post

Sorry no, I don't think it's possible.  But never say never because there is bound to be someone to find a way, sorry, but that someone isn't me.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.