Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Puzzle Bobble Mini-Game Script

Script Request Template
New Script/Request

Script Title:
Puzzle Bobble (Bust A Move) Mini-Game Script
RMXPb]
Detailed Description:
I would like someone to make a mini-game script of Puzzle Bobble (Or Bust A Move, it's american/euro name) for RMXP. For those that have never heard of it here's a wiki link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puzzle_bobble
Basically, I want a mini-game script that emulates Puzzle Bobble/Bust A Move.
However, I want the bubbles to be specific, and work in a specific manner. 10 types: Flame, Aqua, Terra, Wind, Ice, Lumine, Darkness, Null, Clear, and Tech.
The primary thing is the bubbles have a trump relationship along with the standard 3 or mroe of the same type go bye-bye. So, specific bubbles when touching will anilialate their weaker bubble like a flame bubble touching a terra buble will desotry the terra bubble. Also the special bubbles: Null, these can only be destroyed by Tech bubbles, Clear will transform all bubbles into a random color, and tech I forgot what it does ironically. Like so:
Flame>Terra
Flame>Ice
Aqua>Flame
Light>Dark
and so on.
But to note, some bubbles have neutral relationships:
Light/Dark=Any Classical element bubble
Terra=Wind
Screen shots:
puzzlebobble.png

Other Scripts I am using (in order):
Anti Event Lag System (By Zeriab)
Advanced Debug System (By Slipknot)
Change Leader Snippet Code (By Modern Algebra)
Battle Command Memory (By Sandgolem)
Change Miss to Immune (By Sandgolem)
Item Encyclopedia (By Golden Shadow)
Auto-Fix Volume Levels 1 & 2 (By DerVVolfMan?)
Item Count (By KaotiX)
Universal Mesage System (By Ccoa)
Bank Script by Tib
Taxes Script (By Falcon)
Advanced Weather System (By Ccoa)
Overhaul Shop Script (By Leon)
Doom Status Effect (By NAMKCOR)
CMS (By Diego)
I might be missing a few, dunno.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.