Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Pokemon PP style battle system

I was wondering if anyone had a script like a pokemon game:

Every attack has a set amount of "PP*", so it's not like SP.

Also, if you could make it so you can only have four attacks at a time, and be able to switch your pokemon to and fro.

Can anyone help me? I'm very sorry I can't give any screens...

There is a pokemon starter kit with a 80% complete battlesystem.
Try searching for it and you would've found it.

Or wait in the future, as there might be a full starter kit, which I'll doubt it.

jbrist;176629 said:
Probably a dumb piece of help, But to get PP, Why can't you just go into System (Database) and Change SP to PP ?

my guess is because in pokemon you each move has its own amount of mp (pp in this case) for instance if you use earthquake it takes one point from earthquakes mp pool

I think the 80% complete battlesystem, is the Pokemon_work its got the best and closest battle system out there but its missing one thing......the moves that use PP *go figure :)*
But if you want the 80% complete battlesystem I'll send it to you, just PM me.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.