Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Please help me! :( My RPG MAKER won't accept Dargor's party changer script......

I think the version is different from others.
File Version 1.0.0.1

I need someone to find me a good party changing script. Dargor's doesn't work for me, unfortunately. When I tried opening the game the person sent to me that had the script in it, it said it couldn't open it due to software incompatibility between versions.

Any other scripts for this version would be great, too. I know next to nothing about scripting, but I've been walked through the party changing one over and over until I felt like my hair needed to be pulled out.

Any help at all would be very appreciated! I'm starting to think my RPG MAKER version just can't handle complicated scripts, or something.

I didn't even KNOW there were different versions between RPG MAKER XPs. Everything else works great... sometimes when I do animations that are huge and spanning beyond the screen, it really lags, but other than that I haven't had any trouble until now.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated!

Other info
It says its language is japanese in its properties... but the text is in english?
Product version 1,0,0,1

Size 2.83 MB

That's all the information I can find.  :down:
Well thanks in advance for any help!  :smile:

gratheo":1s0jet3d said:
...Are you using the legal version, or the PK edition?

Um, PK? ^^; Not sure what that means, though. I just know I didn't buy it.

Don't have the money ._.;; Trust me, if there was a 'register' button so I could pay for my edition, I would now. But it's too much of a hassle to get rid of mine, order a new one and load it. Bleh.

ANYHOO almost all the stuff I own I bought with my own money, I'm buying a Wii soon, so yeah. >.> Still doing my part in the consumer industry.

Well can anyone find me an XP script for party changer?

RaijinRagnarok, take a screen shot of your program for us.  In case you don't know, press the "PrtScn" button on the upper right hand side of your keyboard, go into any graphics program and press Ctrl + V, save, and then upload to a free graphics host like Imageshack.

We'll be able to help you better if we can see for ourselves what version you have.

Atemu":8mvtpdig said:
RaijinRagnarok, take a screen shot of your program for us.  In case you don't know, press the "PrtScn" button on the upper right hand side of your keyboard, go into any graphics program and press Ctrl + V, save, and then upload to a free graphics host like Imageshack.

We'll be able to help you better if we can see for ourselves what version you have.

Thank you very much for your help.
Please tell me what part you'd like me to print screen of. I'll use paint for the graphics program.

Is simply taking a screenshot of my project enough? Or do I need to go to a certain place?

Again, thank you. :)

Imageshack isn't working for me, so I'll just tell you what it says. RPG MAKER XP v1.01- Postality Knights Edition v2.0 Copyright (C) 1993-2003 Yukihiko Matsumoto
Scintillav1.58 Copyright (C) 1998-2003 Neil Hodgson
libogg/libvorbis Version 1.0 Copyright (C) 2004 Xiph.org foundation
Portions of this software are based in part on the work of the independant JPEG group.
*Decryption- Decompression: Canterwood
*English Translation: RPG Advocate
*Misc Translation- Fixes- Font- Postality Knights

Sounds like an old version- can I upgrade it?

Nachos

Sponsor

Ok! Good luck buying!

I jsut realized this is in the wrong forum...Shouldn't be in "Rgss support"?
[LOCK]!

ffs, stop posting stupid shit.  You do not dictate what does and does not get locked.  Peon.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.