Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

PipBoy 3000 style menu

I recently finished playing the game fallout 3 and decided that i MUST create a tribute to it. "Fallout RPG" is the title im working with right now.
What i need though is a custom menu. one that looks like the Pipboy 3000 from the game:

http://ve3dmedia.ign.com/images/00/07/7 ... normal.jpg[/img]

this needs to be both functional and visually apealing.

my thoughts:
the "buttons" labeled 'stats' 'items' data' would be 'party' 'items' 'system' respectively. under the party menu you would have the option to configure your party members, choose a party leader and rearange members with dargors party changer, and large party scripts. under the items menu you would have catagories of different items and be able to use/equip them from here. under the system menu you would do things like save, quit, and those such things.

this is a heavy task. i would do this myself, but i lack the scripting ability. please post your thoughts and ideas here.
you can PM me, or email me at lee[dot]purdy[at]gmail[dot]com

*****payment may be negotiated*****

also: i would highly recomend playing Fallout 3 to get a feel of the Pipboy 300.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.