Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Phylomortis Avant Guarde scripts.

Hey,

As some of you may have noticed, Phylomortis seems to have vanished into an internet wormhole. I'm looking for the script that RPG Advocate used for his battlesystem.

Has anyone saved the project and can upload it, or know of a mirror somewhere? Or even just have the script by itself (although obviously as I'm trying to work out how it works and "do stuff")

Thanks!  :thumb:

I... er... can't remember exactly. :|

He called it the fatigue system, in that each move could be used whenever, had a charge time, and then if you used too much fatigue you'd faint.

It's hard to explain given how long it's been since I've seen it.

Come on people!

Someone must have a copy of Avant-Guarde on their harddrives! :)

N.B: Is this the sort of request that I should have made in "Lost Scripts"? I was wondering about it when I made the topic, but as I don't think the script was ever posted here or whatever I was unsure... :|

Taylor

Sponsor

I have the game myself, but I would have no idea how the system can easily be extracted without some of the more evil and needless systems with it. Like crystals that allow limited access around the main menu.

Plus, I'm not sure if RPG Advocate would approve of his game being pulled apart to be used by someone else. Whether the game itself is dead or not.

Plus, I'm not sure if RPG Advocate would approve of his game being pulled apart to be used by someone else.

If I remember correctly, he kept the bulk of the battlesystem on the website, which has since disappeared. ;_;

I've spoken to him once or twice about other things and he seemed pretty okay with people doing things similar to that: I've been trying to find him since he disappeared but none of the contacts I have for him work. I'm sure he won't mind, in particular as I just want to see how he did something. :)

Its dead. And, Rpg-Advocate left it unencrypted for a certain reason. And btw I looked through my cd backups and My external HD, couldnt find it. This makes me want to play it, so if you could post it, I would also be thankful. This was a great game.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.