Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Phone Menu System?

My friends and I are trying to remake one of our favorite games: Keitai Denjuu Telefang. Some of you might know it as Pokemon Diamond/Jade for GBC. Anyway, I would like a...well, customized menu that when prompted by the player, turns the screen black and a cellphone-like object drops from the top of the screen, and what looks like the keypad on the other side.

For example, a souped-up version of this menu:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDaqzFm4FsM

khmp

Sponsor

For those of us that have never had the luxury of playing Pokemon Diamond/Jade could you describe what this menu is supposed to do? Describe in depth what it is that this system does.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.