Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Pet script

Just wondering if anyone had or could make a pet script where you grow your pet, like you can feed it, play with it, scratch it etc etc....

And at some time, when it "grows" strong enough, you can have it join your party...(like sonic adventure chao garden, except it can join you)
Also, it will stay at home, and will follow you when it joins your party(like pokemon yellow) and you can interact with it anywhere.

Also, this can probably just be done by events, but be able to choose what pet you have, and can have multiple pets.

And maybe a feature that if you dont feed it, and leave it at home with no food, it will slowly lose health and die

Well You could do this with events and the catipillar script, thats what i did in one of my old games. If you'd like me to write a sort of tutorial on how to do it for you I can do that.... but i dont know of any scripts that could do ALL of what you want.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.