Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Personality Engine? & Dualing Script?

Tau

Does anyone have the Personality Engine Script or a link to the old thread or something. Oh and is there a script to have duals like In Legion Saga or Suikoden?

I also need the Personality Engine.... The thread on CA still exists but the site for the demo is down, and there's no code box (hint hint (to other script submitters)).

Anyone willing to post it here with Near's permission? Or if Near wants to post it himself?

~Tim

what they mean is near fantastica's personality engine. It allows your actions to affect your character in a manner similar to the FABLE games, if i read the old thread correctly.

this is exactly wat im also looking for maybe you could make a item worth 1 % evil or good like an item called " evil point" and then u could do a quest if you had a certin amount of them just suggestion + my suggestion isn't a script really lol.

Well, theres always variables. just when you do a bad deed -1 from the alignment variable down till you get to -255, which would be evilist, and add 1 every time you do something good, total of 255, so in total there would be 510 alignment thingys. And when the want to check their alignment, just use a text thingy that has this code in it: \v[variable number] and it'll display the value of that variable. (or you could use a bar that has 51 splits, 25.5 to each side so every 10 below or above they go, the more the bar is affected)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.