Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Persona 3-4 One More/All-out Attack?

Detailed Description:

Hi, I'm looking for a script with One More/All-Out Attack functions similiar to Persona 3-4.
If you haven't played either game, this is basically how it works:

1. All skills and damage-dealing items that are an element of which the target has a B efficiency rating of 150%, and critical physical attacks inflict the target or targets with a special "Down" state. This state should revert back to normal on the target's next turn, but the target will not be able to act until the turn after that.

2. When an actor (either enemy or party member) performs an action which inflicts this state on a target (does NOT have to be ALL targets in the case of a multiple-target skill or damage-item) , they get to act one more time. You can get multiple turns this way repeatedly until they perform an act which does not inflict "Down" on anything.

3. If when a player inflicts "Down" on an enemy the entire enemy group is inflicted they are given the option (in the form of a yes/no menu) to perform a special ability called "All-Out Attack" which has all available party members attack the entire enemy group at the same time. (Party members who are either dead, inflicted with "Down", or inflicted with other definable states are not available. This shouldn't affect anybody's turn in battle, I believe it should work like a "Union" skill from the included Combination skills addon, but that's not compatible with the CTB addon so I can't be sure) "All-Out Attack"'s damage is based on the combined attack power of the available party members and is attributed to a specific element which is not affected by anyone's equipment.

Other Scripts I am using (in order):
Atoa's Custom Battle System
-the included addons "Skill Scan, CTB, and Individual Battle Commands"

If it's not obvious, I'm working on modifying Atoa's CBS to work as much like Persona 3-4's system as possible and this is one of the last couple aspects I haven't managed to replicate so far.

I LOVE PLACEHOLDER GRAPHICS
1zn0tpu.jpg

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help, but I understand if it's too complicated for a request.

Bump,although I have down and All-Out Attacks working just fine now. I still need help with some kind of command I can implement to give the caster an extra turn. I tried forcing all other actors to do nothing, but it didn't work. I also still need help with how to inflict a state through critical attacks.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.