Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

party switcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even actually know if this is done through scripting, so, if there's an easier way, please tell me :D .

I want a system sort of like on pokemon (using computers to switch your pokemon around)...only instead of a computer, I'd just like some sort of rancher guy to do it. I've tried everything I can think of, and nothing works. Please help...

Huh...interesting...as if I would think to check the previous forums. The problem with the script which you are presenting is this: I don't want to have 126 inactive party members which I can switch at any time. The script which I requested keeps the party member maximum at 4, because that doesn't matter to me, and it makes it so that I can switch party members at a station, like the computers in Pokemon...thank you for your falsified concern and help, but please try not to discredit me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.