Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Party scripts

gamgre

I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask about this. But would any one know where I can find a party splitting script that will work with SDK but still work the same as, if not better, the one found here?

It's really annoying that i can't use many of the best scripts out there because of my games need for this script.

Thanks all for any help you can give.

gamgre

Yeah got that one already, only after finding a problem with it and thinking i was doing something wrong.

Man I'm really no good with these scripts, I can get them and use them but as far as fixing them goes, for me, its all as exciting as working on an active time bomb.:D

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.