Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Panorama behaviour

There are many scripts that create a moving panorama.  I've tried a few of them and they work great.  However, I would like the panorama movement NOT to be effected by the movement of the player.  I have created a water autotile that has no water in it.  Instead of water, there is a blank transparent area.  I would like to use a scrolling panorama as water.  I've set up what I have so far, and it works great.  But when the character moves, the panorama moves as well.  This is not the behaviour of water.  An ideas?

Regimos: That is correct.

I don'tput this post in the script request forum because I know the scripts already exists.  I just need them altered to work for me.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.